Monday, October 1, 2007

Eggs-cellent Way to Plan

The egg class activity I found very fascinating. I was very fortunate to have had a very cooperative, willing and determined team. Because we were limited in time we immediately set our objectives and identified how to accomplish our goal. We came up with two ideas. We discussed each scenerio and agreed that one was more effective then the other. Once we laid our ideas out we then sketched a picture of how we would put it into progress and how it should look once it was finished. Though we had limited supplies we manage to do just great with the eight straws and the piece of tape that had been supplied. What might've seem impossible in a matter of minutes became possible with the support of the whole team. We didn't disagree much and we let everyone suggest any ideas without overlooking the other. Thanks to a job well done from my group. Way to go guys!!!!! Our "egg" survived the test!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I should tell that my team also did well just because we considered all ideas and chose the most appropriate one. Our teams went through the same planning process, I think this was exactly the reason for success. WE WON!

ARNELA said...

I agree that we had great team work and cooperation in my team. We did pretty the same thing your team did we came up with a few ideas and then drew the design. But unfortunately our egg didnt surive at least it wasn't because of our lack of cooperation. Congrats.

Mariya said...

I want to say that we are in the same group. And if we are not... our groups were very similar in the planning process. So either way, our way obviously works!

Stan Shvartsberg said...

I believe our design was very similar because basically you were either on my team, or did the same thing. And I do believe that our design was the only one that worked given the circumstances because we had to think outside the box. Which was probably the only way that such a problem could have been done.